Gel combines two main curative component, the effect of each of which is aimed to help the cartilage and connective tissues.
Chondroitin - a powerful natural substance that can restore cartilage and connective tissue, providing effective analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti action slows down the process of degeneration and stimulates the regeneration of damaged cartilage surfaces. The action of chondroitin directed at improving the bones and joints.
Spongilla lacustris is the representative of the Spongia type and belongs to the sponge silicon group (Cornacuspongia, Spongillidae Family).Traditionally it was used as a ground Spongia powder, silica which has needles which penetrate in the upper layer of epidermis causing local irritation of the cutaneous covering, hypodermic capillary and blood vessels expansion, which occur deeper. It facilitates the activization of the superficial blood supply, relieving of local pain, it provides dispersion on the affected areas. While using spongilla biologically active substances (such as autakoids, kenins, histamines, prostaglandins) are locally released. These substances facilitate healing of the injured tissues, scars and indurations resorption, they also renew local immunity and protective skin functions.
Gel also contains rosemary, horse chestnut extract and pine buds, which enhance the action of the main components of the preparation.
Horse Chestnut reduces venous vessels, reducing capillary permeability and fragility, has a pronounced anti-edema effect. Rosemary extract and pine buds dilates blood vessels, affect the nerves that help remove sense of tension in the affected areas.
Properties of the gel:
- slow the progression of osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease;
- stimulates the restoration of articular cartilage and prevent the subsequent destruction of cartilage;
- improves the lubrication of joints: normalizes the composition and the production of synovial fluid, improves its lubricating properties;
- improve mobility and function of the affected joints;
- activates the blood circulation in the affected joint, improves nutrition of articular cartilage;
- has a mild anti-inflammatory effect.
- osteoarthritis (arthrosis)
- sciatica, rheumatism, arthritis;
- traumatic injuries of the joints in the period;
- for the prevention of age-related and traumatic degenerative joint disease.
How to use: spread a thin layer of the gel on the skin, rub for 2-3 minutes 2-3 times a day. After gel application wash your hands thoroughly. Avoid eye and other mucous coat contact. For better effect of the gel tie the problem area with woolen cloth. Course of treatment is 2 weeks.
Contraindication: individual sensitivity to the components.
Stop application and consult your doctor with the appearance of hypersensitivity reaction.
Recommendations on storage: store in a dry, dark place at a temperature of +5 to +20 ° C.
Period of validity - 24 months from date of manufacturing.
Certified by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
TS U 05.0-30192477-002-2002